How do we ensure measurable leadership development?
One of the prerequisites for being able to lead others is the ability to lead oneself. Through raising awareness of one’s own skills, a powerful and effective development process is created that is measurable, individually adapted and concrete. Furthermore, a clear and distinct leadership philosophy will be established; what the individual manager believes in, what is required of the leadership role, how you as a leader communicate and motivate optimally and how you are able to lead your employees based on their point of view and personality.
Continuous improvement process.
Developing leadership skills is a continuous process that must be adapted and implemented as part of your leadership role in everyday life. Awareness of one’s own behavior, attitudes, communication (conscious vs unconscious), goal management, 360-degree feedback and follow-up are all factors that together create a good and safe leader figure.
MEASURE AND FOLLOW UP
Improvement processes should require a little extra of us and at the same time seem inspiring, learning, developing and fun. Importantly, it is to have good support systems such as Improve as well as a collegiate community that supports each other in day-to-day operations via Improve as a digital interaction platform.
Menu Leadership Training
Top and middle managers with results, customer and personnel responsibilities.
We plan, implement and follow up performance and results based on a customized Scorecards of the most important KPIs (Critical Performance Indicators) for experienced new managers.
Individual adaptation of training plans and training exercises that ensure a measurable process, motivation, good performance and results.
- Leader Academy (Development from scratch / adapted to existing).
- Behavioral Training (How to Lead Different Behaviors / Personality).
- Leadership Development (Defining and Implementing Leadership).
- Team development (How to get teams to perform optimally?)
- Organizational development (Establishment / Anchoring of Goals, Strategies, Values, Vision).
- Personal balance (Balance in life)
- Performance Coaching (How to Coach Different Employees / Teams).
- Personal development (Systematic development of employees).
- Presentation technique (How to win the meeting / assembly).
- Balanced Scorecard (Key Performance Indicators)
- Sales and negotiation techniques (from product to solution sales).