The recruitment process.
The recruitment process involves:
- Preparation of requirements specification:
- The challenges, goals, requirements, desires and needs of the positions.
- Job announcement and indentation on the web pages/LinkedIn to the client and ResultatPartner AS.
- Direct personal contact ResultPartner own network as well as job database (Finn.no).
- Prequalification of candidates by phone.
- Application processing and dialogue with candidates.
Selection and setting
- Application confirmations from external applicants.
- Pre-qualification interviews at ResultatPartner (1st interview).
- Short-list with candidates and copy of dialogue,
- CVs are sent to the client.
First-time interview – client
- Pre-qualification interviews at commissionsiver (1st interview).
Qualification – In-Depth Interview
- In-depth interview with technical/personal assignment in interviews with the client (2-3. interview).
- Setting the candidate.
- Reference check is carried out – results report prepared and discussed.
Conclusion of contract
- Signing of employment contract as well as review of the On-boarding process.
Follow-up 3 months after start-up
- Follow-up of candidate from ResultatPartner (confidential or open).