Independent IT developer/consultant
If you are freelance, self-employed and good in technology– then we can have some exciting opportunities for you. Some of our customers want to hire technical resources to relieve during busy periods of high volume of assignments.
We invite you to register your competence profile with us to get in touch with companies that wish to associate independent consultants for a shorter or longer period of time. First, let us give you some advance information about ResultatPartner.
Short about ResultatPartner AS.
ResultatPartner was established in 1991 by general manager Ronny A. Nilsen who has a background in elite sports and has been in performance development for the business sector for 30 years. We work exclusively towards leading sales and consulting companies from senior management and throughout the organisation with process based training, development and recruitment.
Per. Today we have approximately 420 businesses on the reference list within IT, ICT, Bank/Finans, SW showing our breadth.
The competitive situation in Norwegian business and our customers is looking for senior resources for shorter or longer assignments in the following roles and technology:
- Senior / Junior .NET / Java Architect
- Database Administrator
- Senior / Junior .NET / Java developer
- Quality Consultant
- System Analyst Project Management
- Process Developer – Business Architect
- Integration architect
- Integration developer
- Product Owner
- Project managers
- Test managers
- Web developer
What’s it going to take?
We want to give you the opportunity to get in touch with our outgoing and unprolightened projects!
You must represent a level of competence, experience and human characteristics among the best in your field. We are looking for those with good attitudes and expertise! Then we need to make your expertise visible and marketable – this because sales and network expertise is often a challenge!
The following progress plan is suggested:
- Upload in the first place an updated CV gladly with references. Make sure you summarize your most important value contributions so that it’s easy for us to get what you’re good at.
- Contract is established between us and you. We’ll be back on this after point 1.
- Also define your CompetencyProfile based on;
- What you’re searching for and why?
- Your goals and ambitions in the first place. type of position, industry, company you want to work with, type of role, responsibilities, conditions?
- Formal competence?
- Experience, projects you have completed; what was the challenge and the task, what was the result? If you can document this via references, it’s nice to attach this.
- Network and relationships that you can bring into the delivery?
We help you find customers for the future!
With careful mapping of your abilities and skills, knowledge, experience, profile and the role that our customers are searching for, we introduce you in the first place to a non-binding meeting where we present our customers to you.
We have full confidentiality and are entering into a binding agreement on this during the process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to enter cv?
Please go to our Job Portal “Improve Recruiting” to register your CV: