Ronny A. NilsenFounder & CEO
areas of expertise
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Integration and Innovation of external data into trainings
- Growth strategy
- Development and providing customised Academies within Management, Sales and Service.
- Management and Leadership Training
- Sales Training
- Service Training
- Team Building
- Recruitment; Search & Selection
- BA, San Diego State University (SDSU), San Diego, California, USA
- Bank Academy, Oslo Norway
- Insurance Academy, (Life Insurance), Oslo Norway
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.
- DISC Certified Coach. DISC is a behavior assessment tool based on the DISC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different personality traits which are currently Dominance (D), Influence (I), Steadiness (S), and Conscientiousness (C).
With 30 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, business training, mental, physical and social training, software engineering, Ronny has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ and businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
ResultatPartner comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
30 years working as a professional trainer and coach.
Broad experience within developing tailored tools in order to Improve our customers performance at all levels in the organization. Former Top Athlete in 20 years both as a National Head Trainer and as a Fighter for the National Team of Norway within Kickboxing.
Several certificates from Neuro–linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.
Management and Sales Training, DISC Behavior Styles etc..
I have developed our Improve Performance Systems the past 23 years. It’s a web based, digital platform regarding performance management and performance training. Core system is based on Balanced Scorecard methodology, 360 performance assessment and personalised Training Diary and Training Portal for participants.
It supports planning, execution and measuring the outcome of KPIs, Trainings and Performance measures and is well known as a highly efficient Software to improve Performance on any level and industry.
Introduction Performance appraisals, performance reviews, appraisal forms, whatever you want to call them, let’s call them gone. As a stand-alone, annual assault, a performance appraisal is universally disliked and avoided. After all, how many people in your organization want to hear that they were less than perfect last year? How many managers want to face
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: