Ronny A Nilsen
With 30 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, business training, mental, physical and social training, software engineering, Ronny has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ and businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
- BA, San Diego State University (SDSU), San Diego, California, USA
- Bank Academy, Oslo Norway
- Insurance Academy, (Life Insurance), Oslo Norway
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.
- DISC Certified Coach. DISC is a behavior assessment tool based on the DISC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different personality traits which are currently Dominance (D), Influence (I), Steadiness (S), and Conscientiousness (C).
areas of expertise
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Integration and Innovation of external data into trainings
- Growth strategy
- Development and providing customised Academies within Management, Sales and Service.
- Management and Leadership Training
- Sales Training
- Service Training
- Team Building
- Recruitment; Search & Selection